Create a positive, productive work environment by preventing bad attitudes and negative situations from disrupting your team’s performance
Let’s face it, not every member of an organization is going to be 100 percent happy all the time. Negativity often invades your workplace due to insecurity, boredom, or even resentment, and it can spread like wildfire and attack an entire department’s morale and ability to perform. Detecting potential problems before they spread is key to defusing harmful situations and stopping them in their tracks.
Dealing with negativity requires open communication, good listening skills, and the ability to focus on solutions rather than the problem. This informative program will provide you with proven strategies, tips, and techniques to help you renew motivation where negativity may have taken hold within your organization.
How to Deal with Negativity in the Workplace will show you how to combat negativity by working out conflicts with constructive criticism, active listening, and an optimistic attitude. In one informative hour, you’ll learn:
- What a negative atmosphere could be costing you and your organization
- How to deal with different problem attitudes (complainers, pessimists, gossips) with open communication, top-notch listening skills, and effective questioning strategies
- How to assess your own attitude and understand how it’s affecting your team
- Strategies to effectively respond when upper management is identified as the cause of negativity
- How to act rather than react when presented with a difficult situation
- And much more!
It only takes one negative attitude to hinder the productivity of an entire team, which can ultimately affect your organization’s bottom line. This 1-hour Audio Conference will teach you how to identify, work with, and remove negativity before it plagues your workplace — so that you will enjoy a more creative, dynamic, and professional environment!